THINKING OF CHARTERING IN EUROPE? MAKE SURE YOU ARE QUALIFIED.
The ICC is required for operators of most vessels on both inland and coastal waters in a large part of the European Union.
- Candidates who successfully complete the International Flotilla or Bareboat Skipper course in Xone Superyacht Academy may be automatically awarded the 24M ICC since we are a partner school approved to offer the ICC course as well.
- Candidates who successfully complete the Small Powerboat & RIB Master – MCA Recognised course in Xone Superyacht Academy may be automatically awarded the 10M ICC since we are a partner school approved to offer the ICC course as well.
The Endorsements may be:
- (Power -24m) for any power driven vessel up to 24 metres.
- (Power -10m) for any power driven vessel up to 10 metres.
- (Sail – 24m & Power 10m ) Sail vessel up to 24 metres. (Must include Power 10m for operating tender to and from shore).
- (PWC) for personal water craft.
- (Coastal waters) for coastal passages only.
- (Coastal and inland) for use in the inland waterways of Europe as well as coastal. A CEVNI exam must be successfully completed. See below for more details.
To receive an ICC, candidates are required to prove competency in handling a boat with sufficient knowledge of navigation procedures, pilotage, safety procedures and the International Regulations for the prevention of collisions at sea.
I would like to receive more information about this course.